Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Lucky Weekend


I have had a lucky weekend!
First, Mama M was so great and kind enough to give me this award for my blog!  Thanks Mama M!  There are a few rules that go along with this award.

1.  Answer the survey below using only one word answers.
2.  Pass this along to six of your favorite bloggers.
3.  Alert them that you have given them this award.
4.  Have fun!


The Survey:
1.  Where is your cell phone?  Room
2.  Your hair?  Ponytail
3.  Your mother?  Awesome
4.  Your father?  Funny
5.  Your favorite food?  Pizza
6.  Your dream last night?  Ghost
7.  You favorite drink?  Coke
8.  Your dream/goal?  To find another man and be married by 2016 so he can take me to the 2016 Olympics in Rio.  Ok I know that wasn't one word but I LOVE the Olympics and who wouldn't want to go to Rio?
9.  What room are you in?  Living
10.  Your hobby?  Blogging?
11.  Your fear?  Apocalypse
12.  Where do you want to be in six years?  Home
13.  Where were you last night?  Home
14.  Something that you aren't?  Tall
15.  Muffins?  Please
16.  Wish list item?  Job
17.  Where did you grow up?  Birmingham
18.  Last thing you did?  Coffee
19.  What are you wearing?  Clothes
20.  Your TV?  HD
21.  Your pets?  Dog
22.  Your friends?  Family
23.  Your life?  Slow
24.  Your mood?  Blah
25.  Missing someone?  No
26.  Vehicle?  Jeep
27.  Something you're not wearing?  jewelery
28.  Your favorite store?  Buckle
29.  Your favorite color?  Blue
30.  When was the last time you laughed?  Now
31.  Last time you cried?  Oprah
32.  Your best friend?  Mom
33.  Favorite place to eat?  Olive Garden (ok there was no way I could only use one word)

The Award Winners:
Jamie
Tyler
R.AW.
Jes

Ok, that's all I could think of that Mama M. didn't already use!  Congrats ladies.  I think you guys are awesome!

Second, I won my first blog contest!  Check out this blog to see the super cute hair clippy I won.  Thanks TwoPeasBowtique!

Hope you guys had a great weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats Amanda!! The clippie will look uber cute in Belli's hair..I'm assuming she's gonna wear it right? :-)

    Congrats on the award too yo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! My mom asked me the same thing. Of course Belli will be wearing it.

    Congrats on the award to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my best friend too but I could only use one word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award! I posted about it on my blog. Check it out to see my answers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Amanda, the bow is precious. And thanks for the award. I'll get to that soon, woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award and your bow! I am so thrilled you picked me for the award! Thanks so much... cant wait to blog about it tonite :)

    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  7. they need a "like this" button like facebook has lol. Congrats on your award AND super cute hair clippy's !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. saw on the thread you have a facebook...find me.
    Karen McBroom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's more than one of you! You can find me under Amanda Stevens Smith. You'll recognize the profile picture.

    ReplyDelete