Thursday, October 8, 2009

Slacking!!

That is exactly what I have been doing when it comes to my blog.  I'm sorry!!!! 

To be really honest with you I just haven't had a whole lot to blog about.  Which, I suppose is a good thing.  Just wanted to let all of you know that we are alive and well.  Belli has been working really hard these past couple of weeks in PT and she is doing great.  Nothing new yet but I feel like once we get the halo off she is just going to explode with new things she can do.  While I know that the longer the halo is on the better I am sooooo ready for it to come off.  I hate how it has set Isabelle back when it comes to her physical development.

Anywho...that's about all I have for now.  I am working on an Alphabitty Moments post for later tonight so make sure you check back with us!  

No comments:

Post a Comment