Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Healthy Through the Holidays

My wonderful blog friends Keely and Mama M have come up with a wonderful way for all of us to stay healthy during the holiday season. If any of you guys are like me you know how hard this is to do. All the food we eat and the fact that we are so busy and unable to exercise makes it pretty hard to keep those extra pounds off.

Until now! Enter "Hot and Healthy Through the Holidays" They created this blog hop for anyone who wants to participate. Each week we are give workout goals and exercise and healthy eating tips. We will log our exercise hours and promise to eat healthy.

This weeks goal...at least 30 minutes of cardio for five days out of the week. I will be real honest with you. My response to this goal is HOLY COW. But, I will do my very best.

So here's to a healthy holiday season. Wish me luck!



MckLinky Blog Hop

5 comments:

  1. You're da bomb! You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the holy cow! Good Luck!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'll be honest with you...HOLY COW IS RIGHT!!! I'm right there beside you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow is exactly right! I did however manage to get 20 minutes in before my girls started getting into trouble. Lets see if I can keep it up!

    ReplyDelete