Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hot and Healthy- Week 2

It's time for Week 2 of Mama M and Keely's Hot and Healthy through the holidays.

First, a check in on my progress last week. I did not meet the cardio goal of 30 minutes 5 days out of the week. I did get in one hour on Wednesday, 30 minutes on Thursday, and about 15 on Friday. So 105 minutes total. So not TOO bad but I still didn't reach the goal. I did try some of Mama M's snacking tips. At least three or four times this week I substituted my normal snack of chips or candy for and apple or banana. So all in all not too bad of a week but I could definitely have done better.

The workout goal for this week is to add another 20 minutes of the cardio goal (150 minutes a week) for a total of 170 minutes this week. Also, to try the Pilates Hundred at least three times this week. Wish me luck everyone!!


MckLinky Blog Hop

10 comments:

  1. You did good this past week girl! Keep it up :) Hope you get to feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the workouts last week :o) Good luck this week, I hope you reach your goals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some is better than none, right!! Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 105 minutes is great! You'll get it all in soon!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Job! I did a little.....I need to post about it but am feeling guilty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck, friend! I need it too, especially with the Pilates (*gag*) Hundred!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yo...you!! I've got a sweet little award for you!

    ReplyDelete