Sunday, December 27, 2009

Getting to Know You

It's Sunday Funday again!!  Time for Keely's Getting to Know You.  This week there is only one question and it is:

What was your favorite gift that you received this year for Christmas?

That's a tough one.  But I believe I am going to have to say my gift card to Buckle.  I love blue jeans and I am very picky.  The only ones I have found that fit well and I like are Silver brand and I get the at Buckle.  The only problem is that they are really expensive to I can't just up and buy a pair.  So, my mom gets me a gift card every year.

I guess that wasn't so tough after all!  Merry Christmas everyone!  I will try to post pictures from Christmas tomorrow or Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. I love that store!! Have fun spending that gift card!!

    Cant wait for some pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for playing! We have a Buckle in the Mall, but I have never stepped inside..I'm going to the next time I go..Check out the jeans you love so much..

    Can't wait to see pics from Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! That comment was from me..Keely..I wasn't trying to be incognito or anything..;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I inherited a pair of Silver's from my sister in law - they are pretty awesome. I'm with you, though - up and buying a pair... not likely! What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete