Monday, December 14, 2009

Telephone Talk

In my personal opinion this video is way funnier than the "No Eat" video.  My mom and I were giving Belli a bath just a little while ago and she started using her thermometer as a phone.  She was being hilarious so I ran and got my camera real quick.  This is what I was able to capture.

Let me preface this with saying that Ms. Heather is Isabelle's PT at The Bell Center.  Saying that Isabelle loves Ms. Heather is a bit of an understatement.  It's more like an obsession.  She talks about Ms. Heather all the time both at The Bell Center and when we are home.  Isabelle is always calling her on her pretend phones.  It's really funny and sweet.  So Isabelle was calling Ms. Heather on her thermometer and that was funny enough, but then she started talking about all of this random stuff and started naming just about everyone in our family.  I have no idea what she was talking about.

I will say this though, this video shows what my day is like.  Everyday.  All day.  She talks like this NONSTOP.  I love that she can talk and I love to hear her voice but it does get exhausting after a while as you are about to see.

21 comments:

  1. What a precious chatterbox! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing Belli with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just laughed so hard! I totally remember these days! (And your video was my reward for finally getting my spreadsheet to balance - and it was PERFECT!)I hate to break it to you, but my 6yo chatty Cathy is currently hauling our old cordless phone through the house. Today, she's playing office. (I think she scheduled me three tax returns for next week!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot even begin to explain to you how HILARIOUS I thought this was.. 'Heddo Miss Hedder, what'sa goin' on' here.. takin' a baff".. Thank you SO MUCH for posting this.. It is rare that I cry from laughing so hard, but this DEFINITELY had the tears streaming.. She is extremely adorable and so so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart Belli..:-)

    How cute is she! Love the video..

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great video!! So cute! I love that she did not care you were filming her at all!! My son is just a little younger and this made realize I need to get my butt moving with some speech therapy for him!!

    I bet you are so glad you caught this on tape!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! that is the best.. thanks for bringing a smile to my face with that precious video.

    My fav. part was "whats going on" lol that is great.. i need to teach Emma that.

    I will be praying for you two girls tomorrow keep us posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE me some Belli! Loved the part of "Hey Miss Heatha..whats goin on here?"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hee Hee!!! "What's going on?" How adorable is she? Seriously Amanda, you have a little comedian on your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just cried, I was laughing so hard! How precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my eyes are watering, that was so funny!

    I agree, "Hey Miss Heatha..whats goin on here?" is hilarious!

    How precious is that?!?

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! What a great video!! I know you told me that she talked about me at home, but watching it was so cute!! I loved it! I will be thinking and praying for you and Isabelle tomorrow. Please call and let me know what the doctor says!! Give Belli a huge hug from me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh goodness she's such a cutie. I love her voice! This was too funny. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HILARIOUS!!!!! She is soo precious and hysterical! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. "What's going on here?" Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh, she is just beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, that girl warms my heart!!! I love her "was goin' "ouwn" he'a"!!! LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Belli What's a going on? How adorable is she? You can tell she is a complete ham. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't think I could ever get sick of that!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen! She's so sweet....

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow.. if that doesn't bring joy to your heart, I don't know what does! She is a cutie!
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete