Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another Belli Video

Ok...So I know you aren't supposed to brag about your own children to other people.  BUT, this is absolutely the funniest thing I have ever seen.  She has the best laugh ever!

We had a girls night out with my mom, sister, cousins, and aunts on my mom's side.  When we got home, after I put Belli in her jammies, she was sitting with my mom and I was asking her who all we saw when we went out to dinner.  She named my cousin Lori and my Aunt Karen (who sat next to Lori).  My mom sat on the other side of Lori and when I asked Isabelle who sat on the other side of Lori I started looking at my mom trying to get Isabelle to say Mimi.  I don't know why but Isabelle thought it was the funniest thing ever.  Please excuse her hair, I just took her pigtails out!

12 comments:

  1. Okay, that was hilarious!! She is so cute..Did she snort?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I'm not sure. That may have been my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHA That was so funny!!! You are right she has got the greatest laugh. And to know why she found that question so funny....oh to be little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin cute is right! How awesome to have that giggle on video! My son is 14 now but he had a great giggle when he was that age and I don't have it on video. Belli's Giggle is FANTASTIC--and that little look she gave at the end, like she was trying not to laugh and then couldn't help it--priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh she is sooo cute!! just the best! i loved this video.. she has the best laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Those giggles are the best. I need to be more on top of it like you getting these things on video!

    Adorable- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is the cutest ev.er! You must have to kiss that adorable little nose every single day. Thanks for sharing your Belli with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So funny! Her laugh is contagious! The little snort was extra cute! Thanks for the tip on wheat germ too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, I know I'm slow getting to it, but this is TO CUTE! I also loved the little snort.
    We recorded my daughter laughing on a cell phone, and hubs used it as his ringtone forever. That's the stuff that makes your heart melt!

    ReplyDelete