Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Love My Morning Coffee

I never realized how much I loved and needed my morning coffee until this morning.

Yesterday I wasn't able to have my morning coffee because the pot got turned off before I had any.  I was kinda bummed but didn't think it was that big of a deal.  I knew I was going to crave it all day but oh well.  I thought about it through out the day knowing I might get a headache from not having any caffeine but no headache ever came until around 10pm last night.  I knew I couldn't have a soda or anything or I would be up all night so I just went to sleep.

Well apparently I love and need my morning coffee so much that I dreamed about it last night.  In my dream I turned to the one place I knew always had coffee.  WORK!  In my dream I volunteered to work just so I could get coffee.  Crazy right?  Volunteering to work just to get coffee!  I must really need it.

I woke up this morning with the taste of coffee in my mouth.  Don't worry, I didn't miss it this morning!

5 comments:

  1. hahaha! Yes I need my morning coffee too! I get bad headaches if I do not have any! Luckily I can have caffiene at any time of the day and still pass out at night.

    Too funny about volunteering to work though! That would be a first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny! I am not a coffee person but def. a coke girl. I need that cold coke with breakfast everymorning! Too funny you dreamed about it tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. coffee or tea, any kind of caffiene will do! I know what you mean (via blogfrog happiness is post) about your hapiness being your daughter pulling up at 2.5 my daughter was 3 before she pulled up! She has apert syndrome and hip dysplasia! Yeah to our great duaghters!
    www.thedowd4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffee is quickly becoming my best bud!! I am so happy to hear about Belli's big achievement! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I do love my coffee. There is no way I can function without it. The headaches, the tiredness ... I need me some coffee! :)

    ReplyDelete