Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday Tidbits

I just wanted to mention a few things this morning before I head off to work.

1.  The Mercedes Marathon is a week from Sunday!  If you have not donated and would still like to click on the donate button to your left.  If you are fairly new to my blog and do not know what the Mercedes Marathon of The Bell Center is you can read my post here.  This is a great place benefiting many children, Belli included.  As a nonprofit they can use all the help they can get.

2.  My next post will be my 200th post so I am planning on doing a giveaway.  I just thought of a really great idea but I will need someone to donate a prize for the giveaway.  Leave me comment here with your email address if you are interested in donating and want more details!

3.  Ok so I just had a couple of things to mention not a few.

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. 200th post - wahoo!! You have a lovely blog. {grin}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an award for you! Come to my blog and check it out!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete