Sunday, March 7, 2010

Getting to Know You

Alright, I'm going to make this short and sweet!  I have math homework to do!  Go check out Keely's blog for other Getting To Know Yous.

1.  Are you more of a talker or listener?
It depends on whether or not I like you.  If I don't like you and really don't want to talk to you then I will just listen and hope that you take my silence as a sign to leave me alone.  If I like you then I am really both.  I do enjoy talking about myself but I also really enjoy listening to other people and helping them.

2.  Bra-underwire or wireless?
Underwire!

3.  I wish I was....?
...able to find to find a daycare that would take Belli so I can get a job.

4.  The Academy Awards are on tonight.  Will you watch?
Depends on whether that math homework get done or not.  I would like to see if Sandra Bullock wins her award though.  I love her and I LOVED The Blind Side.


5.  Do you put your deodorant on before or after you get dressed?
After.


6.  Would you rather do dished or clean toilets?
I don't really have a preference.  I guess it depends on how many dishes there are.  Which ever one ended up being quicker.

7.  How much did you weigh at birth?
8 something.


8.  If you could only buy one thing for the Spring/Summer season what would it be?
A condo!  Duh!