Sunday, April 4, 2010

Getting to Know You

Hope everyone had a good Easter.  Here is this weeks Getting to Know You.  Visit Keely's blog to join in! 

1.  Showers or baths?
Showers

2.  Do you have any crazy urges?
I always have this really strong urge to just tell the truth about certain things.  But alas, I keep my mouth shut.  I figure it would probably be pretty rude to tell the girl in my math class that her hair looks really stupid dyed orange, red, and yellow. 

3.  What is the one thing we don't know about you?
See question number two.  This is where the crazy urge to tell the truth come in and I must over power that urge and move on to question number 4.

4.  Exercise...love it or hate it?
I hate to exercise just for the sake of exercising.  I love to exercise by playing a game or something.

5.  Do you think you have a good body image?
This probably isn't a good question to ask on a holiday when there has been a lot of food eaten.

6.  Flour or corn tortillas?
I didn't know there was a difference.  I guess flour.

7.  How do you celebrate Easter?
Church then family over to my parents house.

8.  Hard boiled Easter eggs or plastic?
Umm...don't tell anyone, but we didn't do either one this year!  I will probably do an Easter egg hunt next year when Belli is walking.