Sunday, April 25, 2010

Getting to Know You

It's Getting to Know You time with Keely!  Here are this weeks questions...

1.  If you could star in any movie genre what would it be?
Definitely not romance.  I don't think I could handle doing a romance scene.  That would be was awkward.  I would probably do horror.  I laugh when I get scared so It would almost be like doing a comedy too.

2.  Do you recycle?
Yes!  I actually wish I could recycle more.  It pains me to see people through away a plastic bottle or paper.

3.  Have you ever been to a strip club?
Nope.

4.  Do you have a nickname?
Nope.

5.  What's a name you can't stand to be called?
Mandy.  I hate it!

6.  What are your summer staples?
Jean capris and my car to get to school.

7.  What was the last thing you bought for yourself?
A Brooklyn Style pizza from Dominos.  It was so good.