Sunday, May 16, 2010

Five Question Friday and Gettin to Know You

Sorry I am so late with Five Question Friday!  It's been hard for me to get it done these past few months because I work on Fridays and by the time I get home I'm to lazy to do it.  So I'm going to do it now along with Getting to Know You.  And since I am doing them together I am going to answer all of them with my answers instead of Belli's answers like I do with Five Question Friday.  I thought that might be a little confusing.  Here goes.

Five Question Friday with Mama M.
1.  Take your pick:  date-night, girls night out, or night out alone.
Well seeing as that I haven't gone out on a date in years (yes years) I would pick date night.  But also seeing as that I have no potential prospects for a date it's not likely to happen so I would have to pick night out alone.  Man that would be nice!

2.  Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
No.

3.  What is your favorite flower and why?
The fire and ice rose.  And I don't know why.  I guess I just think it's cool,

4.  If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?
I would tell myself to pay attention to those feelings you get about certain people I pushed to the back of my head and dismissed before.

5.  If you won the lottery what is the very first thing you would do?
Buy a house.

Getting to Know You with Keely.
1.  The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is?
Belli's baptism gown.

2.  Have you ever played a team sport?
I played softball from the time I was five until I got pregnant with Belli.  I also played flag football one year in high school and three years in college.

3.  If you were a bug what kind would you be?
Definitely a lady bug.  I am terrified of bugs but lady bugs I can handle.  So I figure if I ever came across someone who was scared of bugs like me maybe they wouldn't kill me.

4.  Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned?
Definitely my rear end.  Of course that only happens in the tanning bed but still.

5.  Are you happy?
For the most part.  There are some things though that could be better.

6.  People are always abbreviating things.  Are there certain abbreviations that bother you?
Not that I know of.

7.  Do you love where you live or could you live anywhere?
I definitely love where I live but I could live anywhere that was like it.  I live in the suburbs and that's where I always want to live.

8.  What, if any, extreme measure do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you are full?
Sometimes if I am at a restaurant and the waiter hasn't come to get my plate yet I will pour ketchup or pepper or something gross on my food so I won't eat anymore.