Friday, May 28, 2010

Five Question Friday

The little girl I babysit is currently napping so I thought I would do Mama M's Five Question Friday now instead of waiting until 9 tonight.  Go me!  Here are Belli's answers to this weeks questions.

1.  Is there something you have always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do it?
Yea...walking!  Mommy's pretty sure I could do it but I'm just not ready to take that leap of faith yet.

2.  If you had $100 handed to you in cash what would you do with it?
Mommy would make me put it in my savings account.

3.  What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
I haven't had a lot of playground time so I haven't decided on a favorite yet but I can tell you that I hate when someone tries to make me crawl through the tunnel.  Hate. It.

4.  Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
Milk with carnation every morning...so sweet.

5.  Are you a neat freak or messy bessy?
Messy Bessy all the way!