Tuesday, August 24, 2010

School Fundraiser!

You know you're a mom when...

You receive a large envelope with fundraiser information during the second week of school!

Belli's school is doing their fundraiser through Innisbrook.  They even have it set up now to where you can order online and have it sent directly to your house.  They are selling wrapping paper, gift bags, yummy chocolate stuff, and even makeup and magazines.

So, if anyone is interested leave a comment with your email address and I can email you a link.  Or you can email me at bellisplace@gmail.com if you don't want to leave your email address on my blog!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to help Belli's school...just cause I think Belli is so CUTE!! send me some info...ryoung06@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate school fundraisers. We always sell chocolate. Why can't we sell wrapping paper???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm almost tired of seeing chocolate, cookies and other baked goods too! I'd much rather see something unique and personalised that I couldn't get anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm almost tired of seeing chocolate, cookies and other baked goods too! I'd much rather see something unique and personalised that I couldn't get anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete