Friday, September 10, 2010

5 Question Friday

Hip hip hooray!  It's Friday!  Time for Mama M's Five Question Friday!

1.  Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?
Absolutely!  Money is definitely not something I have a lot of so unless all of my credit card balances are zero and don't owe anyone any money, and it's rare for both of those things to happen at the same time, I feel really guilty buying myself something.  Even if it's something I need.

2.  How well do you know your neighbors?
With the exception of one (who has lived next door to us since my parents moved here like 30 years ago or so) I don't really know them very much at all.  I know the lady's name that lives across the street from us and I know the man's name that lives next to her.  That's about it...

3.  What age are you looking forward to being?
Whatever age I am when I am finished with school, have a job, and have a place of my own.  If all goes according to plan that should be when I am 26.

4.  Do you get excited when the mail come?  Why or why not?
I used to.  Back when I was married and could pretty much pay every bill down to zero each month.  It was triumphant for me.  Now...not so much.

5.  What is your earliest childhood memory?
I have a few from right around the same time so I'm not positive which one was first but they all take place when I was three and at Mother's Day Out.  I loved that place and they had an AWESOME playground.  It totally wouldn't pass any of the safety codes that they have now a days but it was just fine for us then!

Go link up if you want to play along!

1 comment:

  1. Loving all the memories about things that now wouldn't pass safety codes! It cracks me up, and makes me wonder how we all survived!

    ReplyDelete