Monday, September 20, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Unfortunately it's that time of year again when I'm in school, Belli is in school, and life as we know it gets thrown into a vortex of craziness.  So here is what we have been up to lately:

I am taking three classes this semester and I have to do 40 observation hours before the end of the semester.  I've been doing them at the same school Belli is so that way I can just drop her off, do my hours, pick her up and be done for the day.  I've also been doing some of them in the afternoon at a preschool for children with Autism.  The classes that I am observing are high functioning and so far it has been a lot of fun!  Definitely a learning experience if nothing else.

Because two of my classes are online classes there is a lot more work than I am used to so I'm having to find time to go to the library or go to class early to get some time in to study and get that work done.  Fortunately my mom has been super awesome about watching her for me!

Belli has been doing really well at school and with her walking.  She will actually walk around the living room now without me making her.  I think it is finally clicking that walking doesn't have to be a chore, it's something people actually do! 

She also started Sunday school yesterday.  I think she enjoyed it but when I came in to pick her up she stood up in her walker and some little boy started pulling on it trying to knock her down.  So, I'm not totally sure how long this will last.  We will see though.

I'm thinking about moving my blog to Wordpress.  Any thoughts about that?  Anyone use Wordpress?  Anyone switch from Blogger to Wordpress?  I would love to hear your thoughts.  I have already moved all of my old posts to Wordpress but I am still playing around with it.  I will let you know though if I officially make the move.  I'm not really sure I want to go through all of the trouble that I have been through setting this blog up again but we will see!

1 comment:

  1. I've been debating too...but I dunno.

    The main reason I'd go, is to "own" my blog. But it seems like so much work!

    How 'bout, you do it...work out the bugs, then tell me how it goes? Eh? Whaddya say? ;)

    ReplyDelete