Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wanna See Belli's 3 Year Old Pictures?

Then just visit this site right here on Facebook to get a sneak peek!  You can also go to her photography site for more pictures and pricing!

These pictures were done by a childhood friend and wonderful photographer, Jennifer Young.  If you live in the Birmingham or Auburn area and need some pictures done she is great!  She is very creative and Belli has a great time!  So if you want something other than the run of the mill studio portraits I highly recommend her!

Hurry!  Go look!

5 comments:

  1. Amanda!!! Those are adorable! I LOVE the one of her legs, with her little braces and her walker...LOVE it!

    And, the one of you two kissing...precious! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They came out incredible Amanda! I'm with Mama M. The one of you two kissing is my favorite by far! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are beautiful!!! So many were my favourites! There's one particular close up of Belli and the one of you two kissing that I just loved.

    Just like I love me some Amanda and Belli.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will love spells really solve all of yourr relationship probleems and bring you true love and happiness with the wave of a wand.

    I have performed several rituals, I have raised so much energy with my spells that I consider myself the ideal person tto talk
    about thesze things. It brolught him to talk to
    me again and he gave me anotyher date, but I was sooo wodried thst woul have
    been thee end off it with thee second chance date.


    Feel free to visit my blog post :: free love spells that work fast

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thank you, However I am going through difficulties with your RSS.

    I don't understand the reason why I am unable to join it.
    Is there anybody getting similar RSS issues? Anyone who knows the answer will
    you kindly respond? Thanks!!

    Here is my page ... cabling [unitas.ba]

    ReplyDelete