Friday, January 7, 2011

Five Question Friday

My first Five Question Friday in a reeeeeeeally long time!

1.  What is your current favorite book and why?
Books?  Wait...you guys have time to read?

2.  Do you go to the dentist regularly?
Up until a few years ago I went every six months like you are supposed to.  Now that I don't have dental insurance I go once a year.

3.  What is your worst memory from high school?
A friend of mine was stabbed in the hallway and died.  Our school was in lock down for hours and it wasn't until after the principal came on the intercom and made the announcement that anyone (at least the students) knew what had happened.  I will never ever forget that day.

4.  What do you hope to be remembered for in your life?
Winning the lotto.

5.  Are you superstitious or do you have any superstitions?
Only during football season and it's usually not determined until the third or fourth game of the season.  Like if Belli has worn the same Bama shirt three games in a row and then the fourth game she wears a different shirt and the team isn't doing well I will put the other shirt on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment