Tuesday, January 25, 2011

In the News

Do you ever watch the news or visit a news website and just think, "Seriously?  What the heck is wrong with you people?  Seriously?"

Like this story about three men who burglarized a house and stole the ashes of the woman dead father thinking it was cocaine.  I mean seriously?  I've never seen cocaine in person but I'm pretty sure it's white.  And I'm pretty sure ashes aren't.  What's almost as bad is that the story says they also stole the ashes of her two dead dogs.  Seriously?  Who keeps the ashes of their dead dogs?

And what about this horribly embarrassing and utterly disgusting story about the governor of my state announcing for all the world to hear that "Anybody here today who has not accepted Jesus Christ as their savior, I'm telling you, you're not my brother and you're not my sister."  Seriously?  You're the governor of a state.  You are supposed to advocate and protect EVERYONE in your state.  And you don't consider those of a different faith your brother or sister?  Seriously?  A cousin of mine put it best when she said, "He must not know our God."

Then there is  this story about a police officer who was suspended for giving a seven year old boy a ticket for throwing a ball at his patrol car.  Seriously?  The man should be given a freaking award!  Someone needed to discipline the kid.  And if he's seven years old and is already bad a** enough to throw a ball at a police officers car then someone needs to take care of that now!

And lastly there is this picture by a three year old who is already able to write some words when told what to write.  Ok, really that's a picture of what Belli did and it didn't actually make the news but it was news worthy for me!

Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment