Head over to Mama M's to participate in Five Question Friday!
1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?
No. But I would LOVE to. I would also love to have jury duty but I've never been picked!
2. Do you still have your wedding dress?
It's still at the cleaners...4 years later. I'm fairly certain I won't be going to get it seeing how the marriage turned out.
3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc?
I used to like to drive around in my car with my music turned up real loud but I can't now with Belli in the car.
4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids will you let them sleep with you when/if you have them.
No. No. NO! This is a major no no for me. Belli has only slept in my bed twice in her whole life. Once when she was sick and once when she was scared of some caterpillars in her room (that didn't exist) and she had woken up five nights in a row and I just didn't want to deal with it anymore. I am very anti cosleeping in my house.
5. Do you watch late night tv?
I used to watch Jay Leno. Especially on Monday when he would have all those funny newspaper clipping with funny headlines. I don't really watch anymore though.