Friday, April 30, 2010

5 Question Friday

I had a great time doing a Belli Vlog last week for Five Question Friday that I think I'm going to keep doing it.  I will have to start next week though because Belli is currently visiting with my ex-husbands parents out of town right now.  She loooooves hanging out with them and should be good and spoiled by the time she gets back.  But, I can still make up answers for her either way so here goes.  If you want to join in head on over the Mama M's!

1.  If you could, would you go back to high school?
Well I have never been but my mommy hated high school so she is going to do the best she can to make sure I am at a school that I will enjoy.

2.  If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes what would they be?
For my mommy to let me ride my tricycle in the street because she tells me know EVERY time.  And for more milk.

3.  What kids show do you secretly like?
I don't watch TV but my new favorite movie is Cinderella!  My mommy is so excited that she doesn't have to watch Sesame Street all the time now.

4.  What is your beverage of choice?
Milk with Carnation please!

5.  What is something that you would change about yourself?
My bossiness.  If I keep going the way I am nobody is going to like me when I get to school!