Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Belliisms 7

Time for the 7th installment of Belliisms...

While hanging out with my dad Belli asked him what was on his wrist.  He said, "A watch."  She looked at it for about thirty seconds and then said, "I watched.  What it do?"

Belli yelling from the bathroom:  "Umm...HELLO!?!  Someone went poooootty!  It was ME.  ISABELLE!"

My mom was watching the video of Belli reading Llama Llama Misses Mama.  Belli walked up, looked at the video and said, "I like her.  She's cute."

While Belli was walking around the living room I brought her lunch in and put it down on her table and told her to sit down and go eat.  She started yelling, "Mommy, mommy help!"  I asked her what she needed help with and she said, "I need help sitting!  I just CANT stop walking!"

The other day my dad asked her where she was ticklish.  Belli thought about it for a second and then said, "Hmm...probably from that door over to the bed."

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Belli is such a cutie :)

    I think my favorite one is "I like her. She's cute." lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That girl makes me laugh!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete