Sunday, April 11, 2010

Getting to Know You

Sorry I have been neglecting the blog this past week!  With the semester winding down I have had a ton of school work to do so not only have I been busy but most of my brain cells have been going to that.  I didn't even have time to do Mama M's Five Question Friday!  I know!  I am a horrible blog friend!  But I I am going to squeeze in Keely's Getting to Know You.

1.  What color do you wear the most? 
I don't think I have a color that I wear the most.  Does blue jean count as a color?  I wear my blue jeans probably 6 out of 7 days of the week.

2.  Would you rather have $10,000 or a dream vacation?
Probably the $10,000 because I could still pay for my dream vacation and have some left over.

3.  Do you have a weird quirky or unusual habit?
I sit on the end of my chair.  I will push my chair back as far as it can go without me falling of or not being able to reach the table.  My dad said he has always done that too so I must get it from him.

4.  I really need to start....
Exercising more!  And learn how to spell exercise because I get it wrong every time.

5.  What was the first blog you ever read?
I was going to say MckMama but then I realized that I found the link at Tales from Auburn so that one must have been first.  The author is a friend of mine who used to live down the street from us.  I guess she linked it from Facebook which is how I found out about it.  But I love reading about her precious little boy!

6.  Do you collect anything?
Just clothes on my bedroom floor.  Both dirty and clean.

7.  Do you text/tweet while driving?
Very rarely.  And never if Belli is in the car too.