Friday, August 13, 2010

5 Question Friday

It's already time for Mama M's Five Question Friday again.  You know what that means?  Only one more day until I have to go to work =-(  Boo!!!  I'm glad I have a job but man I have to go outside a lot and man it's hot.  Anyway...here are this weeks questions.

Oh yeah...and don't forget to check out Belli dancing to Boom Boom Pow if you haven't seen it.

1.  Have you ever been to another country?
Nope but I have been to 14 states.

2.  Where is the strangest place you have ever been?
Chinatown.  Without a doubt that is the strangest most terrifying place I have ever been.

3.  What is your favorite season?
Definitely the fall.  I love the colors and knowing it's about to be cold finally!

4.  What one song will always cheer you up?
Ok don't laugh.  Mmmbop by Hanson.  I may have had a minor major obsession with them when I was in oh 5th-7th grade.
 


5.  What Disney character do you resemble most?
I guess that would be Belle since she has brown hair.  Or maybe Wendy from Peter Pan?  I don't know.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmbop?!!! That is awesome! As cheesy of a song as it is, I'll agree that it is totally a pick me up song!

    So, if you've been to 14 states, have you ever been to MN? There's a real cute boy I know in MN... ;)

    ReplyDelete