Friday is here...again. See, unlike most people I get totally bummed when Friday is here because I work on the weekends. So to me Friday is like everyone else's Sunday. But oh well! I'm just glad I have the job!
So, since it's Friday that means it's time for Mama M's Five Question Friday. Here are this weeks questions.
1. If you could speak with a different accent what would it be?
I actually really like accents from Hispanic countries. I can't stand Australian accents. I'm not sure why.
2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (Floor, couch, deck, etc)
I guess a lot depends on how tired I am. I'm thinking that the floor is definitely out but I haven't actually tried it in a while. I can fall asleep on the couch but I won't stay asleep. I get really hot on the couch.
3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
Yes and yes. It's the squatters that pee on the toilet so if they didn't do that the toilet seats wouldn't have pee on them. I mean I don't know about you but I don't see how the people who sit can possible get pee on the seat.
4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
Probably Matt Lauer, Tom Brokaw, or Brian Williams. I think being news reporters is one of the coolest jobs ever. They get to go to a lot of different places and meet a lot of different people. I would love to hear some of their stories.
5. Where did you and your significant other go on your first date?
I don't currently have a significant other thank you very much!