Friday, October 15, 2010

5 Question Friday

Time for Five Question Friday!  Make sure to visit Mama M's blog to join in!

1.  What is your favorite Halloween candy?
I'm not a huge candy eater but if I had to pick a favorite it would probably be Twix. 
2.  Do you fold your socks?
Nope.  I don't see any reason to go through the trouble of folding my socks when I am just going to unfold them to put them on.  It's not like a shirt or something that can get wrinkles if you don't fold it.  Pure silliness to me.

3.  What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
I wish I had been warned about how much I would enjoy watching Disney movies with Belli.  I'm pretty sure I like them more than she does.  Except it's really no fun to watch them with her because she won't let me sing.

4.  What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other?
Hopefully one day I will be able to answer that question!

5.  What are three words you would use to describe yourself?
Open-minded, caring, irritable.  Yeah those three words probably don't go well together but I really am open-minded and caring...until you irritate me.



No comments:

Post a Comment