Thursday, October 14, 2010

Belliisms 6

Sorry I've been such a blog slacker lately.  I thought I would make it up to you with a good post of Belliisms.

But first I want to let those of you in the Birmingham area know that The Bell Center is selling poinsettias again this year so let me know if you want one.  They are $17 and come in pink, red, or white!

Now for the Belliisms...

After repeatedly telling Belli that she needed to clean up her stuff in the living room I told her that I was going to the bathroom and by the time I got back if she didn't have her toys cleaned up she was going to time out.  So I leave and go to the bathroom and I can hear her in the living room saying, "Come on Elmo and Abby, you better get in her before mom comes back."

Belli:  Mommy!  That hurts!
Me:  What hurts?
Belli:  When I sit on my hand like this!!!!!
Me:  Well quit sitting on your hand.
Belli:  Oh!  Ok!

Before the weather turned cooler Belli wanted to do sidewalk chalk and I told her that we would do it once it turned cooler.  A few weeks later (after having not talked about it since then) on the first cool day we had had since the Spring we walk outside and Belli says, "Oh, it's so cooooold out here.  That means....we can do chalk!"

My mom:  Belli, you are about to push your momma over the edge.
Belli:  What edge?

2 comments:

  1. She is too cute! I wonder if Elmo & Abby ever talk back to her? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What edge?" Too cute! I love these Bellisms, and I think we need a Belli video, quick!!

    ReplyDelete