Monday, April 5, 2010

Why I Hate the Spring and Summer

I've said it before and I will say it again.  I hate the Spring and Summer.  While everyone else is happy and excited about the blooming flowers and warm weather I am crying on the inside.  Want to know why?

Exhibit A

You see, my dad is allergic to bees.  Like as in if he gets stung and doesn't have his epipens you might as well count him out.  Like for good.  Needless to say I am terrified of them because I could be allergic too.  I haven't been stung since I was in the 10th grade and people can become allergic to things as they get older.  Belli could also be allergic and there is no way for me to know.  I hate them.

Exhibit B
This is pollen build up on cars.  FYI, these are not my cars.  Just pictures of cars with pollen I found on the internet.  But trust me my car looks the same.  I hate pollen.  I'm allergic to pollen.  My eyes hurt.  I can't breathe.  My head hurts.  And then I need Zyrtec.  I hate it.

Exhibit C
 It is so flipping hot here!  It may not get to 105 like Arizona or New Mexico but I will take their arid 105 degrees ANY DAY over our 95 degree humidity filled air.  Some times it is so humid it is suffocating.  I can wake up in the morning and my hair is already frizzy from the humidity.  I hate it. 

Please bring back the dead bees, dead plants, and cold weather!