Friday, July 16, 2010

Five Question Friday

Yay!  I have time to do Five Question Friday this week!  Make sure to check out Mama M's blog to join in!

1.  Do you collect anything?
I collect all of Belli's medical related stuff.  I have most of her braces and pieces of casts that she has had.  I have medical bracelets from the times she has had surgeries.  I only wish I had thought to ask her doctor to save me one of the screws from her halo. 

2.  Name three celebrities that you find good looking.
Ok, these are just my most recent good looking guys that I have found.  I've been watching Bones and 24 on Netflix so these were just on my mind.

David Boreanaz
Kiefer Sutherland
D.B. Woodside

3.  Do you have any scars?  If so what is the story behind them.
My biggest one is my c-section scar.  The rest of them are pretty small but I have one on my foot from when I fell out of the car when I was three.  I have one on my arm from when I was in gymnastics and my spotter scratched me while I was doing an aeriel.  I have one other one on my knee from climbing the fence into my neighbors yard.

4.  What is a food that you like to eat that others might think are weird?
I don't have any.  I am a really picky eater so the foods that I eat are pretty normal.
 
5.  Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
I have never actually seen one but I have been in a very small one.  Like F0.  So small and quick that no on even knew it was coming.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. So sweet that you save her medical stuff! I have all the hospital bracelets from my babies being born and two trips to the ER, and I'm grateful that that's all I have in that regard! Belli is a cutie with beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keifer made my list, too! Roll Tide!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower via Google Friend Connect. Found you through the Friday Blog Hop. Hope you can stop by! :)

    Ai Mei-
    http://StudentSavingBucks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How in the world did your coach spot an ariel? I did gymnastics but we always just did them off panel mats or a springboard. I don't think I was ever spotted on one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are her casts stinky and smelly? I'll have to agree...Kiefer is one hot dude. Well...actually, Jack Bauer is...but whatev. ;)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete