Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Old McDonald

Belli's dad and uncle (who is also her godfather) are going on a deployment in the next week or so.  Well her uncle was in town yesterday for the last time and since he lives four hours from us I offered to meet him and his girlfriend half way between so Belli could spend a few hours with him.

We ate lunch and when we were finished we decided to try and find a park to go play at since we couldn't just sit at the restaurant for three hours.  Well we were in an area that none of us were familiar with so I found some parks on my GPS.  Well the two parks that we tried were more or less in the ghetto so we opted to go to McDonald's instead and let Belli play there.

Well when I asked Belli if she wanted to leave the park and go to McDonald's instead at first she said no.  Then she started asking if she could talk to the cow.  I had no idea what she was talking about so I told her that if there was a cow there she could talk to him but that I didn't think they had one.  Then she started whining about not wanting to go to the farm.  Again I had no idea what she was talking about and I put her in the car and told her we weren't going to a farm that we were going to McDonald's. 

Then she asked me if they were going to sing the song while we were there.  I asked her what song and she said, "Old McDonald."

Duh!  She thought we were going to Old McDonald's farm.  Silly girl!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is too funny! Get with it mom! Duh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! For reals...get a mitt and get in the game, Mom!

    ReplyDelete