Yes, I do know it's Sunday. Don't worry! I've been a tad bit busy that past couple of days so I am just now getting around to 5QF. Make sure and visit Mama M to join in on the fun!
1. What were your school colors?
Orange and Black. Go Bucs! Remember the show Two-A-Days? Well that's where I went to school.
2. What is the best compliment you ever received?
People tell me all the time how polite Belli is and how impressed they are with her manners. Makes me feel good as a momma!
3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper?
Well, my mom does the toilet paper buying and she gets either Angel Soft or (I think) Quilted Northern. I prefer Angel Soft myself though. I hate cheap toilet paper. The toilet paper at the library at my school has the worst toilet paper. And that is really unfortunate because for some reason going to the library makes me have to go to the bathroom every single time!
4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you or have you thrown one for some one else.
I don't think I have ever had a surprise party thrown for myself. And I don't think I've thrown one for anybody else. I can't remember so I guess not.
5. What is one material possession that you can't live without?
My laptop. I would be miserable without it.