Friday, August 21, 2009

And the Winner Is...

Colored dots!

Unfortunately when I applied that background to my blog I realized that I would then have to change all of my font colors throughout the WHOLE blog if you guys wanted to continue to read it. I wasn't to much feeling up for that so I chose this background instead. I have saved the colored dots background for future use since I still want to keep my readers happy. As soon as I feel the need to change all the fonts I will put the colored dots background up for you guys.

What do you guys think of this background though? Like it? Hate it? Let me know!

Anywho...

I also wanted to mention a few additions to the blog while I am here. In case you haven't noticed if you look to the left you will see a wonderful blog button for my web site. I was lucky enough to have this great lady make it for me (since I pretty much stink at those things). You can also find the button for that same great lady on the right side of the blog, From Memories to Books. Do you see it? Do you? Do you? I thought so.

Anywho...

Lastly I wanted to mention another great blog that is about to get up and running that I personally think is a great idea. It's called Shoulders and can be found by clicking on the link. The idea behind the blog was for the followers (or anyone really) to nominate people who are in need of encouragement or a "shoulder" to lean on. Get it? Shoulders? So, the point is once the people are nominated the followers will read their story and leave comments for them. Because everyone LOVES to get comments on their blog. Hint hint =-) It currently does not have any posts yet because it is still in the making but stay tuned. It only has about 10 followers right now so hop on over there and check it out.

And of course don't forget Isabelle's check up with the Neurosurgeon is Tuesday! Pray pray pray for a GREAT report!!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a great grab and go button! So cute! I love polka dots! I'd like a blue car with white polka dots! The only background I'm seeing is white, though. Good luck Tuesday! I'll put Isabelle on my prayer list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize for not leaving a comment everyday. I do check everyday to see what good news you have and to see pictures of beautiful Isabelle. However I must admit that since this new grandson has arrived I have not had as much time to spend on the computer except to catch up on work. I do like the blog they way is is, I see a white background also with stripes and dots on the sides. This is very easy to read and has a clean not cluttered look. Love Ya, Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link to my site! I like the background you chose. It still has "colored dots" :) The fun part about all this is that you can change your background whenever you want! Yes, you sometimes have to change your fonts and stuff but it's worth it :) Praying that the neurosurgeon gives you good news on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the new background...and i love her new button but i have a question....how do i put it on my blog? i am not so good with this stuff...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aunt Linda,
    Thank you for taking the time to check on us everyday! I want to come see you guys as soon as Isabelle gets the halo off!

    Julia,
    Here are the instructions for putting the button on your blog
    1. Open Blogger
    2. Choose layout
    3. Click on add gadget
    4. Choose HTML/JavaScript
    5. Copy and paste the button code into the big box.
    6. Click save

    Let me know if that doesn't work!

    ReplyDelete