Just a little FYI, reminder, or whatever you want to call it.
Isabelle's check up is tomorrow at 9...or 930...I can't really remember. Either way we are getting there at nine. So...don't forget it is time for some serious prayer so get at it! Thanks =-)
I will update you guys some time tomorrow night. As I mentioned before my laptop is broken but I was able to hook it up to an old monitor my parents had so I could still use it. Well, that apparently is not working anymore so I am going to buy one tomorrow but it will not be until later in the evening before I get it, get back home, and post an update.
And just because I know everyone needs a little laugh sometimes the following is a list of the new "funnies" Isabelle has been doing.
1. When sitting in the living room Isabelle will shout in a very demanding voice, "Granddad all done snoring!" When ever he falls asleep in his chair and starts snoring.
2. Isabelle now asks herself (or anyone who will listen) questions in which she responds either, "Ok!" or "That's right!" For example, "Watch a movie? Ok!" or "This red circle? That's right!"
3. When she wants to do something she knows she is not supposed to be doing she will look at you and say, "Bye, bye (insert name here)," so you will leave the room and not see. She then proceeds to scream hysterically when you do leave because she thinks you actually really did leave.
4. She calls octagons "ocgatontons"
5. She HATES lower case letters and will demand you to erase them as soon as they are written.
Hope everyone is doing well!