Friday, February 19, 2010

Five Question Friday

I am finally getting around to Five Question Friday (at 8:30 at night)!  Thanks to Mama M for hosting.  Here are Belli's answers to this weeks questions:

1.  Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?
I may have squashed a few bugs here and there in my Cozy Coupe.

2.  When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut it off?
Neither.  I just yell "Mommy, get it off mommy get it oooooofffff!"  Then my mommy gives me the look and I say, "Please!"

3.  Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?
The times we have lived at Mimi and Granddad's house I have my own room as long as my aunt isn't home.  When she's home my mommy sleeps in the room with me.  When we lived at daddy's and when I go over there for weekends I have my own room too.

4.  Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?
I would rather eat nothing for the rest of my life.

5.  What was your favorite TV show as a child.
So far it's Sesame Street and Little Einsteins.

Ok, that's it until next week!
 

MckLinky Blog Hop

3 comments:

  1. Does she like french fries? I thought all kids loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I would rather eat nothing for the rest of my life"...classic! I love me some Belli!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the answer to number 4!!!!

    ReplyDelete