I am finally getting around to Five Question Friday (at 8:30 at night)! Thanks to Mama M for hosting. Here are Belli's answers to this weeks questions:
1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?
I may have squashed a few bugs here and there in my Cozy Coupe.
2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut it off?
Neither. I just yell "Mommy, get it off mommy get it oooooofffff!" Then my mommy gives me the look and I say, "Please!"
3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?
The times we have lived at Mimi and Granddad's house I have my own room as long as my aunt isn't home. When she's home my mommy sleeps in the room with me. When we lived at daddy's and when I go over there for weekends I have my own room too.
4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?
I would rather eat nothing for the rest of my life.
5. What was your favorite TV show as a child.
So far it's Sesame Street and Little Einsteins.
Ok, that's it until next week!