Just a couple of things before I answer Keely's Getting to Know You questions.
1. I realized that this post is not my 200th post, but the next one will be. When I wrote in my previous post that my next post would be my 200th I was going by what Blogger said and it counts drafts as actual posts and I have one draft that I haven't posted yet. Therefore my next post will be my 200th. For real this time!
2. If any of you have a home business or you make an cute crafts or anything and would be willing to donate your items for a giveaway benefiting The Bell Center please let me know! I was thinking for my 200th post I would do a giveaway and the way you would get your entries would be to donate to The Bell center. One dollar would equal one entry. But one I don't really know if people would be interested in that and two if would need people to donate a gift because it wouldn't make any since for me to pay for a gift because I could just use that money to donate. So.....feedback on this idea would be great! Would any of you want to either donate a gift or donate money to entries? Let me know! And if you have already donated then your entries will still be counted!
3. I have a prayer request for a very special family. My family and I have been very blessed with an amazing family as neighbors for the past 30 years. My sister and I grew up with their grandchildren (all eight of them), we trick or treated at their house every year, it's where I went when I came home from school and realized I had left my key and was locked out. They are not only neighbors but true friends. The patriarch of their family, Pawpaw, died earlier this morning. Please lift them up in prayer as they go through this tough time.
Ok...NOW it's time to get to some questions.
1. How many piercings do you have?
Zero. I am allergic to....something. I don't really know what I am allergic to but my ears get horribly infected whenever I try to pierce them. It's really disgusting actually. I used to have my belly button pierced (which oddly enough did not get infected ever) but I took that out when I got pregnant.
2. I love the sound of...?
Belli laughing, the doorbell when the pizza man gets here. Are those comparable?
3. Favorite city?
I guess any city with a beach.
4. Colts, Saints, or couldn't care less?
5. Frozen yogurt or ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip ice cream.
6. Favorite appetizer?
7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest?
My Alabama t-shirt.
8. Favorite facial moisterizer?
Clinique Age-defying. You know, cause I'm so old =-)