Sunday, February 28, 2010

Getting to Know You

Yay for Getting to Know You!  Make sure to check out Keely's blog for other Getting to Know You posts.

1.  Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?
I would absolutely never ever in my entire life do either one of those things.  I am horribly afraid of heights and it is out of the question.

2.  When using a public restroom do you squat over the seat or sit.
I sit on it.  And if everyone would sit on it the seat wouldn't be so gross because it's you squatters that are the ones always peeing on the seat!

3.  Favorite flower?
Well I'm not real big into flowers but for some reason I have always thought the black rose was pretty cool.  I mean I wouldn't use them around my house for decoration or anything but I like them.

4.  Pedicure or manicure?
Pedicure.  I have a horrible addiction to biting my nail so a manicure would really be a waste of my money.

5.  How many siblings do you have?
One sister.

6.  Do you pee in the shower?
In the mornings when I am running late and I don't have time to use the toilet.  Yep, my mom's gonna kill me when she reads this.

7.  Bikini, tankini, or one piece.
Tankini.  Especially now that I have my baby flab.

8.  Where do you hate to shop but go there anyway?
Walmart.  It's too crowded.  There are too many stupid people there.  I hate it!