Monday, March 1, 2010

Cheeky

I really love this word, cheeky.  It sounds so British and formal.  And it was the only other word I could think of to use in place of the original title of this post.  I'll give you a hint.  It starts with smart and ends with a word that rhymes with brass.  I didn't think that would really be appropriate.  And I love the word cheeky.  So I used it.  And the cheeky person I am referring to is none other than the subject of this blog.  The one and only Belli.

For those of you who don't know Belli she can be a bit...cheeky.  Always has to have the last word.  Always has to be right.  I wonder where she got that from?  Not me...surely.

So those of you who I am not Facebook friends with have not had the honor of hearing Belli's latest cheeky moment.

Last week while at The Bell Center one of the teachers was trying to show Belli that three snow balls made a snowman.  So she put one snowball down and Belli told her it was one snowball.  She put another snowball down and Belli told her there were two snowballs.  She put another snowball down and Belli told her there were three snowballs.  The teacher told her she was right and asked her what you got when you put three snowballs together trying to get her to say a snowman.  Belli looked at her for a few seconds and said, "Uh...a big snowball."  Duh!

And she's only 2 and a half.  Just imagine what she might be like as a teenager.  Bless my soul.

Also today, I asked Belli where her noggin was.  She told me it was in the living room.  I asked her to go find it for me.  So she went in the living room and looked around for a while.  I kept asking her where it was and after she couldn't find it in the living room she told me, "Oh, it must be in the dining room."