Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday Morning Thoughts

I must go get a new memory card for my camera.  MUST!  Mama M and CFMama have both requested a video of Belli's Asian singing that I referred to in my 5QF post yesterday.  Of course when I got home from work yesterday Belli was just Asian singing away and I couldn't record it.  I was also looking through the last few pages of my blog and there are no Belli pictures.  Why?  Because I have no memory on my memory card!  Poor Belli hasn't gotten her picture taken in at least a month.  What a horrible momma I am!

I need to go to the mall and get some more makeup.  I think I can only scrape out enough powder for one more day.

I need to start thinking about what I am going to pack for my trip to New York which I leave for in SIX DAYS.  I think I may vomit.  I have never flown before and I am terrified.  And my cousin who is going with me called me last night because she is terrified of staying in the Bronx where my sister lives.  Funny that I'm not scared of that but I am afraid of a flipping airplane. 

Which reminds me that I need to go get a memory cards so I can take pictures while I am there.  Oh wait.  I already needed to get a memory card anyway.  See I already forgot!  

Ah!  Where dos my brain go?!?!

I also need to order some of Belli's pictures that were taken for The Bell Center composite.  She's graduating this year!  Can you believe that?  I am so depressed. 

I need to go to work today which means I should probably quit typing out my virtual to do list.  If any of you want to comment or tweet me through out the day to remind me to do these things that would be great!  Thanks!