Saturday, March 13, 2010

Guess Who Was on my Flight to NY?!?!

MARLO THOMAS!!!!!

I wasn't even in New York yet before I saw a celebrity.  She was on my connecting flight from Memphis which make since because St. Judes is in Memphis.  She was sitting on the first row (in first class, duh)!  And then I saw her again at baggage claim. 

However, the best part of the trip so far was the guy in the airport picking up his two girls (who I assume were his daughters) looked at my Alabama shirt and told me "Roll Tide!"  I could have hugged him.

As far as my actual flight goes...Once I get home from New York I am quite certain I will never fly again unless I absolutely have too.  It was awful.  I hated it just as much as I thought I would.  And it was so rainy and windy when we started our descent in New York that I was quite certain the plane was going to flip over.  Obviously it didn't.

I don't have any pictures yet because I haven't been anywhere but today's schedule includes Mary Poppins, Times Square, and The Hard Rock Cafe.  Hopefully I can post pictures tonight or tomorrow morning!