Friday, March 12, 2010

Five Question Friday

I will be leaving for New York today at 4:30!  I have never flown before and I am really nervous terrified!  Please pray for calm!  I may or may not be blogging while I am gone but I will try my best to post some pictures while I am up there.  If not then I will see you guys next Thursday!  In the mean time here is this weeks Five Question Friday.  Thanks Mama M for hosting!  Here are Belli's answers.

1.  How much time do you spend on the computer a day?
I touch all the computers in the house as often as I can while mommy isn't looking.  Actually I just touch them anytime even though I know I'm not supposed to and I know I will get in trouble.

2.  Will you pay for your children's college or will you raise them to pay for their own?
Well my Mimi paid for my mommy's college and my mommy is hoping to help pay for mine.  So I would like to keep with tradition and pay for my children's too.

3.  Have you ever been in a car accident?
No.  So far my mommy has been and impeccable driver!

4.  What is your favorite book?
I love the Where is the Puppy series that Sesame Street does.  Those are the books I read when I am doing my business.

5.  Do you make your bed everyday?
Nope.  I'm still in my crib with just the crib sheet so there is nothing to make up!  Mommy would probably like to keep it that way for as long as possible.


MckLinky Blog Hop