Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Belliisms 2

Here are some more of Belli's recent misspeaks and funny sayings.  You can read my first Belliisms post here.

When Belli goes to physical therapy at Children's her favorite thing to do it jump with the jumbees.  Also known as bungees.

One of her favorite nursery rhymes is, "Sing a Song of Picnics."  AKA "Sing a Song of Sixpence."

Since she has been sick the past couple of days with a sinus infection I gave her a popsicle to try to help her throat feel better.  She keeps telling everyone she ate a bicycle.

Yesterday when we got to out car after leaving Target there was a little boy sitting in a cart right next to our car.  I went to open the car door and put the stuff in an I could here Belli say, "Hey!  Well hey there!"  I don't know if the little boy didn't hear her or if he just didn't understand her but he didn't say hey back.  So then Belli looked at him and said yelled, "HEY!  Say hey to Isabelle!"

Yesterday we were sitting outside and Belli was eating crackers.  Our dog kept trying to come over and eat her crackers and Belli kept telling her, "No no Bagel.  Don't eat my crackers."  Each time Bagel would back away and then she tried again and Belli looked at her and said, "Don't you even think about!"

Tonight she was trying to open one of those Silly Puddy eggs.  After trying for a little while she mumbled, "I'll figure it out."

Oh Belli.  How you make me laugh.