Friday, March 26, 2010

Five Question Friday

Here are Belli's answer to this weeks Five Question Friday by Mama M.

1.  Did you pass you drivers test on the first try?
Well if the way I drive my walker is any indication of how I will drive a car, then no probably not.

2.  What is your most embarrassing moment?
I'm only two.  I don't get embarrassed yet!  Although I do embarrass my mommy frequently.

3.  What TV show would you like to be on?  Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?
Well I definitely don't need to be on Biggest Loser and my mommy has impeccable clothing taste for me.  I think I would like to go on Oprah and spread awareness about Larsen's Syndrome.

4.  Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?
Plastic surgery?  On this pretty face?  No way!

5.  What are your favorite jeans to wear?
So far the ones that have fit the best are from Children's Place.  The only problem is that I have grown out of the 18 months but the 24 months are too big.  So I guess their jeans really aren't that great.


MckLinky Blog Hop