Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm Running Out of Time Before NY!

If you remember my post from Saturday with my virtual to do list you will know that I have a lot to do before I leave for New York on Friday.  I've only done one of those things on the list.  And that was get makeup.  I haven't done anything else.  And I also need to add washing my sweaters to the list.  Because you know, it's cold in New York.  I have to do a few hours of observations today and then I have class tonight so hopefully I will be able to get all of this stuff done tomorrow.  Hopefully...

My sister made us a tentative itinerary and email it to me the other day.  Here is a list of the places we are going:

Seeing Mary Poppins
Eating dinner in Times Square at the Hard Rock Cafe (I collect glasses from there)
American Museum of Natural History
Central Park
Dinner in The Village (not sure what restaurant yet though) 
Bodies Museum
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island tour
The Today Show (unless I decided I don't want to get up that early)
Top of the Rock or Empire State Building.  Not sure which yet.
Lunch in Little Italy
Chinatown
The Bronx Zoo

We have a lot to do!!  And I still have a lot to do here before I go do all that there.  Here's to having a productive next couple of days!