Sunday, March 28, 2010

Getting to Know You

As I sit here in bed bored and missing Belli who is away for the weekend I thought now would be as good a time as any do Keely's Getting to Know You.  So here it is!

1.  Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging in June of 2009 when I found out Belli would need a spinal fusion.  I wanted to be able to keep everyone updated and not have to worry about calling people.

2.  Who is the one blog friend you would want to meet most in real life?
Probably Kate or Mama M.  They have both been really great friends to me!


3.  Why are you always concerned about losing that "extra 10 pounds"?
Because then my pants would probably fit better.  Duh!

4.  What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you?
Well I guess it's not really important right now because I'm not dating but when or if I ever do again I hope that I find someone who understands that all I need is to feel loved and honesty.

5.  Tattoos-how many do you have and how many are visible when you wear everyday clothes.
One. None.

6.  What was the best year of your life and why?
My freshman year of college!  It was awesome.  I was 3.5 hours away from home.  I joined a sorority, met lots of new people, had a boyfriend, partied all the time (until 11pm when it was time for me to go to bed), and still managed to make dean's list my first semester. 

7.  Name three things you would do if you were a man for a day.
First, I would pee standing up as many times as I could.  I am so jealous that I can't stand up to pee.  It's so convenient!
Second, I would try to drive some where that I didn't really know how to get to so I could test the "men have a better since of direction" theory.
Third, I would join a tackle football team.

8.  What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?
My drinks of choice are usually girly frozen drinks so that doesn't really raise eyebrows.