Friday, March 5, 2010

Five Question Friday

Yay for Mama M's Five Question Friday!  I didn't get to do it last week so I was starting to have withdrawals.  So here are Belli's answers to this weeks questions!

1.  What is your guilty pleasure?
My blankey.  Although I shouldn't really feel guilty about it. 

2.  What is your favorite TV series?
Sesame Street.  Duh!

3.  Can you speak any foreign languages?
I can sing in an Asian language that my mommy has yet to decipher.

4.  How many pairs of shoes to you own?
Two.  My tennis shoes that I wear with my AFO's.  They look sort of like this.  And my brown Pedipeds.

5.  What is your favorite kind of M&M?
A plain blue one.  They make my mouth blue =-)

That's it!  If you want to play along make sure you head on over to Mama M's blog and link up!


MckLinky Blog Hop