Friday, May 21, 2010

Five Question Friday

Time for Mama M's Five Question Friday.  This is my first time in three weeks to do one.  Shame on me!  I was wanting to start having Belli answer the questions on video like I did once before but I work on Fridays and by the time I get home and get stuff done I just don't have time.  So, until I am done working on Fridays which I think is some time in June I'll just do regular answers for her like I was.  So here goes!

1.  Do you have an iPhone, and if so how do you get apps and what are you favorite?
No, I do not have an iPhone and neither does mommy.  I do have a thermometer though that I like to talk on!

2.  What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade?
If I'm anything like my mommy it will be getting in trouble for talking all the time.

3.  What makes your cringe at the though of touching?
I don't really like to have any type of mess on my hands.  If I get something on my hands I will sit with my hands stretched out and not touch anything until it gets wiped off.  I'm weird like that.

4.  If you could have any celebrity show up at your door who would it be and why?
Cinderella.  Because she's friends with Jack and Gus Gus.

5.  What would you say is your best physical feature?
My eyelashes.  They are looooong.  Mommy is jealous.