Monday, November 16, 2009

Back Seat Drivers and Play Callers

Belli and I had a great day today. She was full of laughs and I had a bunch of way cool stuff happen to me today. So here is the run down:

-We head off to Old Navy to find the ever elusive blue jean skirt for Belli. As we pull out of the driveway I stop to wait on a car and Belli yells, "There's a car coming!!" Great, now I have a back seat driver.

-We get to Old Navy and I find four way cute shirts. I grab them up and take them to the dressing room to try on.

-Belli's new favorite thing is to announce to everyone what you are doing when you are doing it. For instance if I am walking down the stairs Belli will say, "Mommy's walking down the stairs." So, as I am getting undressed to try my clothes on Belli yells, "Mommy's taking her shirt off." Thank you so much Isabelle for yelling that out in the dressing room where there are both females and males.

-Finish trying on my shirts and low and behold I fit into the smalls for all of them. Woot woot! That hasn't happened in forever. And then they were on sale and I got them all for under $50. Woot woot again!

-We go home and Belli eats a great big lunch (and if you saw my previous post you would know that is a huge deal). And I put her down for a nap.

-I then find out that a coworker of mine is willing to come in on the day of the SEC Championship game and work the afternoon for me so I can go home and watch it. THE BEST news I have heard all day. ROLL TIDE!

-Then I won the bidding on ebay for this tricycle that Belli really needs to help her therapy. I got it for $90 less that retail price.

-Belli woke up from her nap and went poopy on the potty. She was so proud!

-We then stopped by my work to pick up this way cute picture frame that Julia at Sweet As Punkin Pie made for Belli since I won her contest.

So all in all we had a pretty sweet day!

6 comments:

  1. I was so impressed by your comments on MckMamma's blog (about "merry Christmas" vs. "Happy Holidays") that I had to stop by and say hello.

    Your daughter is beautiful and how awesome is it that you got that tricycle for $90 off?!! And a poop on the potty? That's a banner day for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad y'all had such a great day. I am working on getting the website together, so hopefully we'll have it up and running later today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a great day all around! :) Who doesn't love a good deal ... or knowing that the next dressing room over has a topless mom in it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, you are having a good day. Small...yeah...I don't know what that looks like anymore. Well, I do. It's all hanging in my closet untouched. blah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Children's Place has a great denim skirt! I just got one for each of my girls. I have really missed reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete