Friday, November 27, 2009

Five Question Friday

Even though it is a holiday weekend Mama M was still able to get Five Question Friday up and running! The questions this week are holiday themed. This will be Isabelle's third Christmas and probably the most fun one so far. She had a pretty good time last year but she was only 17 months and didn't totally get the whole opening the presents having fun thing. So, we are very excited this year! Here are Belli's answers for this week's Five Question Friday.

1. Do you do a real or fake Christmas tree?
I am not very particular but my mommy made sure that I had a real one for my first Christmas. Now I have a real one at my mommy's house and my daddy has a fake one. He hasn't put it up yet so I don't know if he will use that one or get a real one.

2. What is your favorite Christmas tradition with your family?
I haven't really had a lot of time to have a favorite tradition. My first two Christmases (and this year as well) have all been in different houses under different circumstances. But, my mommy's favorite Christmas tradition is Christmas Eve at her aunt's house.

3. Do you celebrate Thanksgiving? If so, how many calories do you think you consumed yesterday?
I had an 80 calorie cup of yogurt for dinner. I refused everything else. See this post if you want to know why.

4. Have you started decorating for Christmas yet?
Not yet but we plan on doing it by Sunday. My aunt is in town until Monday morning so we have to do it before she leaves. We don't want to leave her out!

5. What is your favorite Christmas cookie?
So far chocolate chip seems to be the best. I don't think that's really a Christmas cookie though.


MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I am Linda and I am visiting your blog today.

    What a precious little girl Isabelle is! I have never heard of her Syndrome before. I will come back and read her story.

    I am a grandma of 14 grandkids, but 3 of them are living in heaven. We lost a 6 yr. old granddaughter, Anna Gabrielle 5 years ago to heart issues, and two baby boys. By God's grace we are making it through. And my daughter who has lost the 3 kids has 6 kids now and has learned to live joyfully...leaning on her Lord. Her kids age from 2 to 19. She wrote a book about her journey called "In Faithfulness He Afflicted Me". She has a blog called Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground, where she shares her faith and her joy with others. http://lynnettekraft.blogspot.com

    I will pray for you and Belli. May the Holidays bring you Joy in Jesus. Hope Belli loves the tree this year.

    Love, Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said it before and I'll say it again...I love me some Belli.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, Belli, you've gotta get your mom to introduce to some REAL Christmas cookies!!! I hope Santa brings you everything you want this year!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bellis was just trying to be Hot and Healthy mom! I mean she totally rocked since she only ate yogurt ;)

    She is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete