Friday, November 6, 2009

Five Question Friday

It's time again for Mama M's Five Question Friday.

1. What is your dream job?
The Elmo puppeteer.

2. What song could you play over and over?
The song to Sesame Street's "Being Green" episode. You know, "It can't be easy being green. I think you know what I mean. It's the little things you do, and the way you do them too, that make the earth stay clean. Come and check out the scene." Or something like that.

3. Do you prefer to talk on the phone, text, or email?
I love to talk to talk to people on my fake phone but when it comes to talking to real people I would rather just hang up on them.

4. What is your must have beauty product?
I love me some lipstick.

5. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?
My mommy tries to sing me some Michael Jackson songs but I always say, "No, no mommy!" But I always say that when mommy tries to sing.



MckLinky Blog Hop

3 comments:

  1. I think it's great! But, maybe you should try singing Belli's favorite song...the "Being Green" one?!! Maybe she's just not a MJ fan, you know?!! ;) How was her nap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally into "Being Green" Love me some Belli interviews!

    ReplyDelete